Amazon: your total orders in 2020

Soldato
.co.uk - 96
.fr - 10

Although just been told we will have to pay import fees on .co.uk here from next year so looks like that's all gone and .fr is utter crap (the french like to go into a shop, so the range is about 1/3rd of what UK one has)

Let's not check my ebay!

Normally Amazon includes the tax and duty in the price. I keep getting refunds for a lot of mine.

Anyway, good work people. Please keep spending. See if you can double your scores in 2021.

Disclosure: I might happen to have Amazon shares.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
44, more than I thought.

I only really buy from Amazon, eBay, and ScrewFix/Toolstation. I always hunt around for the best price and they're usually cheapest for me, and the no hassle returns if there's an issue is a massive bonus.

Soldato
70, turns out 20 odd are for a mate who returned most of them! (indecisive woman there)

Most amazed my first amazon purchase is a copy of Pharaoh gold on the pc :D probably had a silly idea to run it in Lunix instead of do uni work

Associate
1, way back in Feb. None during Covid.

Kept receiving lots of other peoples stuff through May/June/July and couldn’t stop it, something had gone wrong in their system and their support is utterly woeful and unable to fix anything that is out of the ordinary. I ended up deleting my account (which is frightening difficult to do btw, several emails and calls and it is never truly deleted) and moving address, not sure if the new inhabitants are still at the end of Amazon’s **** up. Anyway, not felt the need to make a new account at all, I can easily live without Amazon.

Caporegime
Wow. Kind of shows why amazon is taking over the world.

I can't believe how much stuff you guys order!

I thought mine was bad at about 25

52 things on ebay.

I guess I've bought about 100 things in total this year. And thats a lot as got a first house.
Lots of B&Q visits!

I do try and not use amazon. And I don't have prime. That probably knocks my amazon down and ebay up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom