• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Dual Core overclockers..

Permabanned
My choice would be the Seasonic or FSP. I recommend one of the FSP Epsilon 600w or 700W. Quad 12V rail at 15A each. (though have been ratified as being 18A each) Combined 12v of 44A for the 600 and 50A for the 700W. More than enough for even Crossfire. Also very quiet. (probably only beaten by the Seasonic).

OcUK are doing the 600W for £82 which is about £20 cheaper than I can find anywhere else including Xxxx :)

Associate
I have the hiper type 580w powersupply. Noisy, but mainly because of a constant clicking sound which is not so much loud, more an irritating sound.

3800 x2 running @ 2.6ghz (was 2.7 but not stable running prime - crashed after 4hrs)
asus A8n SLi premium
corsair 1gb xms3200C2pt

probably use the hiper with an nf7-s mobo and get something else for my sli rig.

Back
Top Bottom