• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RADEON VEGA 56 ONLY £349.99 WITH THREE FREE GAMES!! *****

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Our best VEGA deal yet, been a few weeks in the working, but now made possible with some heavy funding from both Powercolor and AMD to get these cards down to the price point we feel they should be at:

PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 56 Red Dragon 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £349.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...HBM2-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-193-PC.html

AXRX VEGA 56 8GBHBM2-2D2HD/OC, Core Clock: 1177MHz, Boost Clock: 1478MHz, Memory: 8192MB 800MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 3584, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

They are come with the FREE games which sweetens the deal further. :)

OcUK Staff
OP

I do love with how our system calculates the game value at £117.77, quite funny of course its been derived from the USD cost AMD gave us for them as guideline and no we don't pay for them, it is just the value AMD placed on the games pack.

Like the Intel Starter Packs with the CPU's generally have a value of around $150 and then our system does some conversion and generally gets it wrong. :D :D :D

Associate
Just bought one to replace my 4GB RX470 Nitro O/C+, Hope it does a good job with my Ryzen 1600, Ive only got a Seasonic 620W PSU though but hopefully it will be just enough?

Associate
Just bought one to replace my 4GB RX470 Nitro O/C+, Hope it does a good job with my Ryzen 1600, Ive only got a Seasonic 620W PSU though but hopefully it will be just enough?
That PSU should be enough it's a quality one, you should expect a 70% gain over the 470, maybe a bit more on games that use +4GB

Soldato
So very tempted to pick one of these up for my wife's 2700x based build...

Not sure I can justify it for her 1080p screen though... Mind you maybe I could tempt her with a freesync screen as well... :p

Associate

Should be fine. I've been running my reference 56 from a superflower leadex 650w since launch (I paid £380 at launch so epic deal here with the games).

Associate
I'm not in a high paid job and just couldn't stretch to £450 on the last powercolor vega64 deal OC did. I think this 56 deal is great looking around at other retailers prices. Gaming wise driving sims take the most of my time (AC, AMS, Pcars2 and ACC) I am really getting into Assetto Corsa Competizione, My RX470 has been struggling a bit so hopefully this 56 will improve things!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom