American Police Showing Love To A Basketball Fan

Soldato
Alternatively, he could have said "I've got a gun tucked in the back of my jeans and I'm going to use it" or words to that effect, which justifies (at least some of) the beating.

Or he could have said "I'm going pull this knife out of my pocket and stab your horse in the face and then urinate on it whilst laughing at you for having a horse which has been stabbed and urinated on".

That would justify the use of force to restrain him, not to beat him to a pulp

Caporegime
Ahh the police force, The Army for people who actually want to see their pension.

LOL:D

Seriously though thats a bit OTT and extreme...i mean if the guy was fighting back then fair enough pummel him but he was down and more or less out but yet these idiots thought by beating him literally senseless they would get away with it.

Associate
Few hits i understand but they got carried away and took the biscuit. The 2 coppers must have thought they were the bee nees hitting him on the deck.

They should loose there job and go jail for assault.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
How do you lot know he wasn't reaching inside his trousers/belt or was just refusing to show his hands, can't see from the vid but it's America & if I was old Bill I'd beat everybody until I knew I wasn't going to be shot.
Over here I would just Gas you then Beat you then sling you in the van for the old Stampsys treatment on the way to the shop, Great fun. :D

Soldato
Alternatively, he could have said "I've got a gun tucked in the back of my jeans and I'm going to use it" or words to that effect, which justifies (at least some of) the beating.

if someone claims to have a weapon they why not disarm him or atleast grab his hands so he is unable to reach for his weapon then search him .

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's the full video that shows what happened before (hint: nothing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAPwyodTkYA

he had nothing in his hands and originally the police arrested him for assaulting them. Those charges have been dropped since the video came out.

Pure and simple brutality.
They should be thrown out the force and convicted of assault. There is no justification for using that much physical violence in detaining a member of the public.

Soldato
OP
Here's the full video that shows what happened before (hint: nothing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAPwyodTkYA

he had nothing in his hands and originally the police arrested him for assaulting them. Those charges have been dropped since the video came out.

Pure and simple brutality.

Looks like he just wanted to get past them. The idiots should be sacked and locked up.

Back
Top Bottom