Among Us

Soldato
Did a search but couldn't see a thread.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/945360/Among_Us/

After being bed bound for the last week due to a bad back, was looking for games which can be played in non-optimal desk set ups, and after seeing some memes I thought i'd give this a go and it's great fun!

Would be good to get a lobby of 10 together and fall out over who the impostor is! :p

Associate
Fun with friends, crap with randoms.

1. 90% of time people leave if they don't get to be the imposter.
2. Set 'kill time' stupidly low like 10secs.
3. Get called out by friends on coms.

Soldato
I'd be keen to get involved in some OcUK games - public works sometimes but quite often there are morons.

I prefer playing the game where there are 2 imposters, but the following has happened to me twice now - me and some other random are the imposters, he gets caught by doing something moronic, in the discussion and voting chat he realises he's been caught and is getting the boot, they then proceed to rat me out as the other imposter in a spoilt brat maneuver - infuriating, but would be a genius move to do if they chose someone who wasn't actually the other imposter!

Soldato
OP
If we can get a good 8-10 we could set a time one evening for a few games :)

Saw someone on my steam friends playing last night and asked if they had a lobby and ended up playing all evening with a full lobby of 10 people on Discord and it was great fun! :D

My steam friend code is: 27268660

Add me and if you see me on drop me a message :)

Don
It's great fun, but their servers have really been struggling with their sudden fame. I couldn't launch a game at all yesterday evening and most of the rest of the time they are quite unsteady.

But when it works, it's great fun!

Soldato
It's a fantastic game and played with some great random people.
I have met a few exceptions though.

1 guy wanted to kick me because he didn't like my hat...who hates fezs?
Another guy kept following me around, trying to vote me out and calling me a femal genitalia because I voted him out on a previous round.
Was satisfying when I become the imposter, straight away he followed me into a dark room. :D

Associate
Been playing this and found it ok, then found a discord with people playing it with constant rooms of 10 etc and I'm now a massive fan. Need to find a better discord server though, a lot of whiny screechy kids on the one I've joined (randomly off reddit) sadly.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Had a couple of games with some friends, great fun although I think some take it a bit too seriously.

Would be good to get a group from here having a couple of games.

Associate
Quite fun mobile, have to say it's refreshing to just be able to download and play online without having to register and set up a new account and password etc.

Back
Top Bottom