1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Android 2.3 (Monte Carlo) predictive text = crap

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Raymond Lin, 5 Nov 2011.

1. Richdog

Caporegime

I have the same problem on the Orange San Francisco... fast typing chugs, and I have issues with every 3rd party keyboard ive installed (Swiftkey X, Thumb Keyboard, Perfect Keyboard). I cant type for **** on it. :(

2. [email protected]

Sgarrista

I have never had any issues typing properly on my San Fran.

3. Richdog

Caporegime

I have big hands, its really not easy on a 3.5" screen vs my ex SGS II with its 4.3" screen and fast processor/acceleration.

4. Wicksta

PermaBanned

A friend of mine (called Jon) typed in 'Jonis' (forgot the space) on his HTC and it puts a suggestion box after saying "homosexual". :D

5. Richdog

Caporegime

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Seriously, installed this yesterday and what a freaking difference, typing has improved by a gazillion times, amazing! :D

6. loltim

Capodecina

gonna try AI too, I get really frustrated with the gingerbread kb on my gs2 sometimes. Sometimes it just blatantly ignores errors like typing houde instead of house. I wouldn't mind if houde was actually a word:mad:

7. loltim

Capodecina

What am i doing wrong? If i type stronh it doesn't auto correct to strong :/ using AI and GB KB's.