Angels

Caporegime
I believe in angels.

We've had tears before bedtime from my daughter because she watched Prince of Egypt and was scared of the angel of death. Fun times trying to explain that one.

Associate
Absolutely not. About as real as santa or the boogy-monster.
Tiny people with wings that fly around and look after us?
Sounds like the imagination of somebody on acid a few hundred/thousand years ago.

edit: Got confused with fairies. Opinion still applies.

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolutely not. About as real as santa or the boogy-monster.
Tiny people with wings that fly around and look after us?
Sounds like the imagination of somebody on acid a few hundred/thousand years ago.

I think that's fairies mate. Get with it.

duh!

Associate
I seem to remember that originally, the bible described angels as being like cherubs rather than humans with wings and halos. It's become a little bit corrupted over time.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I believe in Angels but only because I met one, Yer I know I know but you had to be there. :D

Basically.
I had taken a crew of Aussies, a couple of Kiwis & a couple of Yarpys out on a pub crawl down to Trafalgar square back in the day when the fountain was open. As you can imagine it got Messy real messy. :p
As we hit the crowds we joined hands in a big train & headed for the water but by the time we had got through the crowds & into & through the fountain there was just me & this Hippy from Queensland called Lenny holding hands (GAY) completely drenched in freezing water from head to foot. :D We stood there shivering & heard a voice, When we turned around there was this gorgeous Angel holding out a bottle of Whiskey. :D + :cool:
We slurped some cowboy style & I turned to pass the bottle back to her & she had disappeared. :eek:
Blatant proof that Angels do exist & now you've even read it on the Interwebs so it must be True. :D + :p

Back
Top Bottom