Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Associate
I checked the Game website this afternoon and noticed it gave me the option to preorder still. Did it on the off chance they had stock and dispatched by 18:00 this evening saying delivery tomorrow! Very happy as I thought I'd missed out on the special edition trying to avoid preorders. Paid more use than I would have with the Nintendo 10% voucher from Christmas if I'd just gone ahead originally but just happy to get it now.

Associate
Tomorrow I say goodbye to my faithful release switch...

as I trade it in for the AC special edition! :D

I've been playing AC titles since importing on the game cube over 16 years ago! I'm excited

Stupid question I know but does the special edition have the extended battery life, just reserved one at my local Argos.

Cheers all

Soldato
Caved, bought it when I woke up and got a digital copy. My first animal crossing game, so far I'm enjoying it despite not getting into stardew valley on the pc. Maybe it's cause I'm chilled out on the sofa playing it in handheld mode. Managed to put in a couple hours this morning, it's a very relaxing game. Managed to do a fair bit in the two hours. I have got a museum and my house being built and I've cleared all the weeds and caught quite a bit of fish.

Associate
It's just relaxing as hell.

Something for the otherhalf as well and that we can do to play together in this period of work from home!

Back
Top Bottom