Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Soldato
So who’s everyone got for their starter villagers ? :D I got Rory and Reneigh.

I also got cherries for my fruit. And my airport is blue.

so pretty happy with that.

Edit.

I’ve paid off my moving/tent loan and just applied for my house loan. Am I correct in saying I can’t progress any further until tomorrow at 6am?

how come some of you have the museum built already ? Mine is still in construction phase

Soldato
OP
So who’s everyone got for their starter villagers ? :D I got Rory and Reneigh.

I also got cherries for my fruit. And my airport is blue.

so pretty happy with that.

Audrey and Samson are my villagers, I presumed everyone had the same starting characters but I guess not (AC noobie). Cherries here too.

Introduced my 5 year old little girl to this and she loved it, filled her tent with fish tanks and already bought new clothes and just waiting for delivery. Is it right you get stuff in your mailbox at 9 and 5?

Associate
I have got a spare digital code for Animal Crossing as I picked up the new console this evening (impulse buy plus better battery life) but pre-ordered the digital version a few weeks back, is the members market the best place to sell it on ?

Cheers all

Soldato
Don't start all that :p

Yes you could in previous games, but the whole point of this game is to take things slowly :) - no rushing. Go catch some bugs and plant flowers :)
You’re right.. as tempting as it is, I should play it how it was intended.

I’ll go do some weeding or something, lol.

Associate
Tremendous game, only a little way through and done only the basics so far. Got Muffy and Axel as my starters and Apples as my fruit.

I’m guessing that stuff like museums will open up to me at a certain point? Do I have to do something in particular?

Caporegime
Tremendous game, only a little way through and done only the basics so far. Got Muffy and Axel as my starters and Apples as my fruit.

I’m guessing that stuff like museums will open up to me at a certain point? Do I have to do something in particular?

For the museum...

Tom Nook will keep saying about giving him local fish/bugs. Give him 5 different ones and it triggers the sequence for getting the museum, takes a few days though. I looked it up to check.

In spoiler tags just in case others would rather not know.

Soldato
Cant remember who I got but got apples.

How does it work if my wife wants to play the game also. Will she appear on my island?

Soldato
OP
Cant remember who I got but got apples.

How does it work if my wife wants to play the game also. Will she appear on my island?

Yeah she will need her own profile on the Switch, when she starts the game she'll go through the same starting tutorial to place her tent etc.

She can play as normal and you will both be on the same island.

Once in game she can call you from her Nook phone, or you can call her and then you can play together.

One of you will be the leader (you can switch) and has more functions, the secondary person is more restricted and anything they pick up goes in the box near Tommy or Timmy in Resident Services.

Soldato
Loving it I cant remember my villagers names will check but I have Cherries.

May alter my clock not to skip time but just to make it daytime when I play. I only game from 8pm onward meaning it would always be night in game. I think skipping days would ruin it personally :D

Caporegime
Got my museum donations in and very close to paying off second loan. And also Gulliver's communication parts.

However I must stop and do something productive in actual real life... :o

Just an hour I said...

Associate
Charlise and Sprocket as my starters and cherries as my fruit. This is my first Animal Crossing game, I'm a hour or so in and loving it, just waiting for the museum to build

Back
Top Bottom