Animal Crossing: New Horizons

fez

fez

Caporegime
When people say "museum done" I assume they mean that its under construction still. I see why people say Tom Nook is a dodgy character. He basically makes you do all his dirty work and rewards you with loans when you want something for yourself.

Soldato
I just need to wait for tomorrow to get the remaining iron. Got about 22 so far, got all the wood.
House built, museum built.
Buy a nook miles ticket and get the remaining nuggets from the random island the plane takes you to. Otherwise you’ll be waiting another day for the shop :p

Soldato
Buy a nook miles ticket and get the remaining nuggets from the random island the plane takes you to. Otherwise you’ll be waiting another day for the shop :p
Don't have enough Nook miles to buy one. I spent up on the inventory upgrade and favourite wheel.

Caporegime
When people say "museum done" I assume they mean that its under construction still.
Correct. :)

Well, assuming none of us are adjusting our Switch time & dates that is :)

My Nooks Cranny shop went up today and museum is a construction site. Been doing a lot of grinding, got the bridge under construction and 3 houses for incoming villagers also under construction...this deserted island is going to be a bustling metropolis soon :o

In the mean time I am bug hunting and fishing like hell and saving 1 of everything I haven't yet caught or captured yet, ready for the museum :)

I REALLY want to get to Tarantula...big bucks that place!

Associate
I've donated enough to get the museum underway, got all my wood, just need the nuggets now, I had a few but crafted items and now I only have 5! Looks like I'll need to use my free nook miles ticket

@Phate how did you get new villagers coming?

The is my first AC so all new to me

Soldato
As soon as I get 2k nook miles I buy another ticket, clear my inventory of all but tools and go and ransack an island. I sell everything I don't want to keep. I've almost get enough for my second loan now.

You'll meet people on the islands and you can invite them to yours.

Caporegime
How do you initiate building houses for your other two townspeople @Phate ? I don’t know how :(
You'll meet people on the islands and you can invite them to yours.

This

Once they have been invited after 1 or 2 days (I think 2?) - not sure, its all becoming a bit blurry :p go talk to Tom Nook and he will be getting a phone call about new people coming to the island. He will then say do you wanna help out etc, give you the bridge package to be built and then also a house plan for each new villager.

EDIT: To clarify, the houses are not for the 2 villagers you start with, but for new people you invite :)

Houses under construction
ETuf15MUUAArjNk

Bridge
ETuf15MUcAAc70T

Caporegime
I see ! Think I’ve invited a further 3 animals to my island. So I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks !
Sounds like you're all set! My "Nooks cranny" went live today, so maybe that was part of the trigger.

...198k loan paid off....annnd straight back in for another one.

*shakes fist at Tom Nook*

Back
Top Bottom