Another cheer me up thread

Man of Honour
William said:
For some reason, I believe I actually have had the misfortune of staying in that. Where abouts in Ireland is it?

Foxford in Mayo, on Tam Roach's farm. My mates dad bought a caravan to stay in when we went down there to fish the Moy for Salmon and we met the guy that owns the land it's on in a bar one night. He gave us a lift back in the bucket of his tractor (visible in the pics), which was an experience since we were all gassed, him included, and he was driving at about 3 in the morning through rural Mayo with no lights on the tractor. We agreed that night that we could put the caravan on his land and it's been there ever since.

Soldato
Scuzi said:
Foxford in Mayo, on Tam Roach's farm. My mates dad bought a caravan to stay in when we went down there to fish the Moy for Salmon and we met the guy that owns the land it's on in a bar one night. He gave us a lift back in the bucket of his tractor (visible in the pics), which was an experience since we were all gassed, him included, and he was driving at about 3 in the morning through rural Mayo with no lights on the tractor. We agreed that night that we could put the caravan on his land and it's been there ever since.

Fascinating. :p However, I havn't stayed in that one, its much classier, mine was up near Donnegal and it had a duck living in it. :(

Permabanned
sexy-girls.jpg

Soldato
An Englishman wanted to become an Irishman, so he visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be Irish and I'm prepared to take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"

MB

Associate
Matblack said:
An Englishman wanted to become an Irishman, so he visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be Irish and I'm prepared to take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"

MB
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my boiler doesn't work :(

Man of Honour
Matblack said:

MB

Excuse the irony, but I don't get it :o

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Matblack said:

MB
:o
Would be funnyer if i was english

Back
Top Bottom