** ANOTHER WEEKEND MEGADEAL: Samsung S27B970D ULTRA THIN LED PROFESSIONAL PLS MONITOR!! - £300 DISC

Associate
It`s a good looking monitor but a Glass-fronted monitor would put me of. I have a Asus PB278Q with it`s Semi-glossy finish and I get Reflection problems with my Cooler Master QuickFire TK with its White LED backlighting.

Associate
Credit cards are the least of peoples worries in the UK now, with companies like Wonga around, 3000+% APR anyone?

Yes those ads really get on my nerves for Wonga crazy APR bunch of crooks.
Bought myself this monitor today been saving up for one for 3 months good timing for overclockers to have a sale was not going pay £700 for it.

edit Mine shipped hope it doesnt get dropped.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just ordered one after my B Grade DGM had to be sent back due to a vertical line of stuck pixels. Decided to stop being cheap and plumb for a decent monitor. Will arrive tomorrow along with my Asus Matrix 7970 :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Time is running out, Samsung have confirmed they won't repeat it. :(

I am upping my price by over £100 come 5pm, so this is your last chance, I don't need to sell them this cheap when I can sell them all day long at £100 more, so don't miss out!!

Soldato
I'm going to have to rearrange the room so that the window isn't behind me, but after seeing the glass panels in the apple store the other day I knew I wanted one.

The window won't help but what about the normal light bulb in the room?
Gonna be tricky only using a monitor in nothing but pitch black...

Anyhow let us know how you get on and if the lights and reflections are really bad as some on here have suggested!

Associate
Credit cards are the least of peoples worries in the UK now, with companies like Wonga around, 3000+% APR anyone?

Just like with credit cards, you don't have to use them. There isn't a credit psycho roaming the street luring you into spending money on credit.

Credit is useful as long as you have the intelligence and self-control to use it sensibly.

Associate
The window won't help but what about the normal light bulb in the room?
Gonna be tricky only using a monitor in nothing but pitch black...

Anyhow let us know how you get on and if the lights and reflections are really bad as some on here have suggested!

Will let you know I will be using a small lamp in the corner of the room when I'm gaming an have the curtains drawn blocking out the sun which shouldn't be a problem this time a year.
Never be it total darkness using this monitor but should be dark enough to cut out most of the reflections.

Credit cards an self control never happened with me so stop using them lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom