Anti-Pee - Motion Activated Sprinkler, legal?

Soldato
OP
Take a screenshot of the guy from the CCTV and make it into a poster and put it on the wall with a "Have you seen this man" title
We do this already on twitter and facebook as well as go around local businesses.

As you're after a system that would (hopefully) be disabled if anyone who was supposed to be round there was going round there, have you considered replacing the floodlight with a strobe light? It may sound daft but when it comes to annoying drunks away it would work better than a sprinkler.
I don't want to run the risk of someone getting a seizure, or local youths thinking they can have a rave.

Expensive and I don't know how effective it will be in practise.

FRONT TOWARD ENEMY
I'm way too scared.

Bucket of water out the window over them
We don't want to get beaten up and we'd have to wait for them to come.

Probably cheaper and easier to just install a toilet, or contact the council and get them to sort the lack of public facilities.
We allow folks to use our facilities FOC if they come in and ask nicely enough, and there are public facilities available too (Elephant & Castle), though you have to pay for the privilege.

I think the Sprinkler with visible signs should hopefully deter people. I just hope people won't start using it to take a shower or cool down in the summer.

Soldato
... I just hope people won't start using it to take a shower or cool down in the summer.

An outdoor sprinkler system to cool down in the summer (especially in muggy London) sounds wonderful! :p :D Also, you might get people using it as a free shower and do a public good in washing some of the not-frequently-washed.

Soldato
Lol at the three phase... But you could pop electric fence tape down, or attach the current generator to anything metal that they pee on.

Back
Top Bottom