ANTI VIRUS OR INTERNET SECURITY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Tracetibs said:
i'm very flattered that you take such interest in my threads....as you are so interested, i posted two similar threads as I didn't feel I said exactly what I wanted to say in the first thread!

you obviously need to get out more mate!

Yes, I need to get out mroe because you don't know how to post on internet forums... great one mate. Never mind the large post I made to help you out in your other thread. Ignorant sod. ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Tracetibs said:
you obviously need to get out more mate!
That just makes no sense.

Anyway I'm currently using Symantec AntiVirus Corp, good though got a annoying issue with it which prevents my PC shutting down without me turning the AntiVirus off first >.>

Gona go back to NOD32 because of it.

Associate
OP
Conrad11 said:
That is a bit out of order mate, we only try to help. The forums are so cluttered that having another thread when all the stuff you needed was in the previous is annoying.

the only thing that is out of order mate is you implying that i am a retard! there was no need for it! as much as i appreciate your helpful advice in my last thread, i don't appreciate insults! if you can't give advice without the insults then perhaps you're best not saying anything at all!!!

you gave some good advice in the last thread, thank you, it's just a shame you couldn't leave it at that!

a forum isn't about whether or not you agree with how somebody has posted a thread, it is about recognising the needs of that thread!

i personally don't feel the need to go around the forums insulting people.....my interest is to share with people & help them if possible! so i am going to get back to doing that now!

thank you for your earlier help in my last thread though!

Associate
OP
thanks for all the really helpful advice guys, nod32 is definately looking more & more attractive! i've had a little read up on it & it sounds impressive. now about to download a free trial of it, see how i get on!

thanks again all! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom