Any Bill Hicks fans in here

Permabanned
Roberta said:
That was just disturbing!

...Hold on to my horns...

...Tonight you're invited to the world premiere...of the Goat Boy edited version of 9 1/2 weeks...

...Forgive me, Father...for what I'ma bout to do...

*n

Soldato
penski said:
...Hold on to my horns...

...Tonight you're invited to the world premiere...of the Goat Boy edited version of 9 1/2 weeks...

...Forgive me, Father...for what I'ma bout to do...

*n

Somebody make him stoooooooooooooooooop!

Soldato
Gilly said:
I'm not actually. I'm slap bang in the middle of the mark :)

He wasn't funny in the slightest.

:rolleyes: What right do you have to tell me my opinion is wrong? Be off with your condescending, patronising self.

Lets not get started on your taste though eh? I need only link to the Motors forum :)

i said nothing condescending. I simply said you were wrong. We said he was funny... you said he wasnt, therefor you were saying we were wrong. im no different to you, our opinions differ.

i still think that when you say he isnt remotely funny, you are off the mark. I very much doubt you could tell the same facts and get the same audience response that he did.

Respect to the bloke, because he deserved it

Man of Honour
Hedge said:
i said nothing condescending. I simply said you were wrong. We said he was funny... you said he wasnt, therefor you were saying we were wrong. im no different to you, our opinions differ.
No, I disagreed with your opinions. I didn't say your opinion was wrong. You were over the line, and if you think you weren't you either need to read back what you wrote or learn how to use English. There's a very distinct line between my initial post and what you directed at me.

Soldato
Gilly said:
No, I disagreed with your opinions. I didn't say your opinion was wrong. You were over the line, and if you think you weren't you either need to read back what you wrote or learn how to use English. There's a very distinct line between my initial post and what you directed at me.

lets agree to disagree. im right. your wrong ;)

lol

Soldato
shhh... hes a man of honour!

My favourite bit in Bill hicks standup is probably when he does the monkey eating the mushrooms from the cow turd, its just so funny! He was a clever man, his observations and his comic delivery was fantastic. not many people come close.

RIP bill

Back
Top Bottom