Any ex-CUKers here

Associate
Ex denizen myself. Used to be some likeable, funny characters over there but the congregation now mainly seems to be made up of a hard core of opinionated keyboard warriors. For that reason, I’m out.

This seems a much more fun looking place.

Soldato
Reckon you'll find pretty much the same mix here.

Wherever you go, there's always a subset of people whose interest in internet conversation is proving how right or superior they are about everything, rather than helping or discussing.

Associate
OP
Ah :)

I browse it occasionally but rarely contribute there.

Proof... "Boomed!"

lol - the prof forums aren’t too bad but general is just an echo chamber. Largely dominated by a gentleman of self professed advanced years and his unfunny cross dressing alter ego grandstanding to his coterie of fellow keyboard warriors.

But that’s just my view

Caporegime
This seems a much more fun looking place.
JUST LMAO IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY GETTING TINGLY FEELINGS OF CRUSHED EXPECTATIONS AND SHATTERED DREAMS, HAVING POSTED A HANDFUL OF TIMES IN A YEAR. ONCE YOU HAVE SUCKLED ON THE NECTAR THAT IS MUMSNET, THE ONLY WAY IS - TO TAKE A MOMENTARY EXCEPTION TO MR RICK ASTLEYS LYRICS - DOWN. OCUK IS PROBABLY A STEP UP FROM A FORUM FOR CONTRACTORS (I HAD TO CHECK THIS WAS REAL BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE ALMOST THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD, JESUS CHRISTMAS).

NOOBS.

Back
Top Bottom