Any lower league football fans here?

Soldato
Partick Thistle fan here, that's Scottish 2nd division in case you don't know. ;)

Gutted that Gretna are doing so well with their funding (in my opinion doing a Livingston) as I thought this season was going to be really exciting.

Soldato
Bodger Badger said:
WE ARE GOING UP, SAY WE ARE GOING UP!!!! :D :D
I really hope you guys come up, it'll be great to have an Essex one-two. Yeovil will be a tough match but you'll do it ;)
two teams from Essex is far too many :)
far better to let a nice West London team go up by ColU losing to Yeovil(I dont know where I get my completely unfounded optimism from!)

Associate
footman said:
two teams from Essex is far too many :)
far better to let a nice West London team go up by ColU losing to Yeovil(I dont know where I get my completely unfounded optimism from!)
I dunno about that mate ;)
A bunch of us have clubbed together and a bouquet of flowers is currently on it's way to Michael Nelson for the Hartlepool equaliser that sent us up :D

Associate
Leyton Orient fan here. Got my ticket for the game against Oxford on Saturday but I'm already a bag of nerves. They need to win to stay in the league and if we win we go up. Just hope the oxford fans don't turn ugly at the end if we end up sending them down to the conference.

Associate
Opposite here! Oxford fan - can't get through to buy a ticket - hope you lot don't turn ugly if we win :D

I'd be gutted if we went out of the league - been a supporter for about 35 years, my grandad used to take me.

Soldato
ranarama said:
Leyton Orient fan here. Got my ticket for the game against Oxford on Saturday but I'm already a bag of nerves. They need to win to stay in the league and if we win we go up. Just hope the oxford fans don't turn ugly at the end if we end up sending them down to the conference.

Come Saturday i will be begging for you lot to save me a heart attack and be 4-0 up at half time :p

We've had our turn in the conference, let Oxford have a go :D

Come on you bee's

Associate
Bodger Badger said:
A bunch of us have clubbed together and a bouquet of flowers is currently on it's way to Michael Nelson for the Hartlepool equaliser that sent us up :D
Score...from the Hartlepool Official site... :p

BodgerBadger-HartlepoolSendsSouthendU.jpg

Soldato
im a seagull!

bodger badger is my housemate, currently lording at our division swap.

oh cmon, even *I* know colchester are a dirty bunch of people ;)

Associate
ohhh **** ***** *****!

Oxford out of the league. I am totally gutted. 40 years supporting them - won't stop of course, but still...

To make it worse my 'other' team (the local one) is the Diamonds and guess what has happened to them as well...

:( :( :(

Man of Honour
being from oxford, im gutted they're out the league. I dont support them by anymeans, but you always have an interest in your local team.

Funny thing is, last time they went out of the football league, accrington stanley replaced them, guess whats happened this time too :p

Back
Top Bottom