Any recommendations on the good RPG?

Soldato
I found them all equally enjoyable in their own ways and in regards to the world size, do not care overly about the world size as long as I have a blast playing in it (which I did in all 3). Sure some elements have been streamlined and its an RPG lite, but most the key stuff that made FO3 / NV great is still there.

With that said, reason I suggested FO4 as I mentioned was the gunplay is much improved over FO3 / NV and OP mentioned they did not like the VATS system.

Soldato
OP
I found them all equally enjoyable in their own ways and in regards to the world size, do not care overly about the world size as long as I have a blast playing in it (which I did in all 3). Sure some elements have been streamlined and its an RPG lite, but most the key stuff that made FO3 / NV great is still there.

With that said, reason I suggested FO4 as I mentioned was the gunplay is much improved over FO3 / NV and OP mentioned they did not like the VATS system.
might check it out. the VATS system just felt like cheating to me oh pop up vats i win!! GG

Soldato
@smogsy - Grim Dawn does have similarities to Diablo in terms of play style but has far more depth and customisation. It is defo worth a purchase as your getting tons of game for buttons!

It's currently £5.99 on steam for the base game (there was an expansion but it's not needed, new classes and stuff) - Buy it, try it for 1hr 59mins then refund if your not getting it.

Associate
If you like open world action RPGs, try ELEX. It's from the makers of Gothic and Risen. It's rough around the edges, but it certainly has it's merits!

That looks just like Risen 2 and 3. They were good games after the initial 10 hours of wanting to rage quit and murder something fluffy and cute.

Soldato
Mass Effect trilogy is the closest we got to Witcher as a scifi.

Elex seems great (yet to play it myself). And Kingdom Come is coming in february.

Back
Top Bottom