Any Trans for android and phone not being recognised by PC.

Soldato
https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans-for-android/one-click-data-transferring-to-pc.htm

Scroll down to were it says note. I'll cut n paste it:

"
If AnyTrans for Android fails to recognize your phone,you may try these troubleshooting steps to solve this problem.

① Check if you have installed required Drives.

② Choose MTP mode on your device to connect.

③ Check whether your USB cable is loose. If it is, please reconnect it. If USB cable is broken, please give new one a try.

④ If problem persists, please contact our Support Team for further diagnosis.

"
I have the program installed and it gave me two options number one was 2 from above and number 2 was number 3 from above.

I'm all out of spare USB cables and it charges the phone OK, phone itself is less than 2 months old (and hence cable).

So that leaves option 1 (or 2 from the cut n paste). Who or what is MTP mode?

So option 1 (from cut n paste) leaves me with more questions. Is it a typo or drivers? Is so where do I find drivers? Since I just installed their program I would have thought they would have been included.

The only advantage of this over using mega.nz, dropbox or google drive is that it saves uploading and downloading each file to a server.

I did have any trans installed but uninstalled it because all the text was saying works with Iphone not mentioning android. So I googled and found a version called any trans for android. I installed the first version in January 2016 and glary utilities was telling me it needed an update. I was wondering what it was. When I went to update it (as you do without knowing exactly what it was), it told me the free trial was over, but it let me click out of that anyway. So is Any Trans for android another trial?

Back
Top Bottom