anybody NOT renewing your Xbox live sub

Soldato
Been signed up virtually since day one, and don't see that stopping any time soon :). Even pay Microsoft the full amount too ;).

Do find these threads kind of amusing though I must be honest. I fully realise it's a discussion forum, and the OP has gone to at least some effort to explain why he won't be renewing, but even so... the thread basically amounts to "I'm not going to do this, because I don't want to any more... so I won't... k?"

Associate
Mine expires end of next month and I wont be renewing because it's not worth it I know it's only £26 at some places but I no longer believe it's worth the money MS are not really giving gold members anything it appears to of turned into you have to pay to play which I don't agree with.

Associate
I've had a 360 since launch day and, apart from the free bundled month's of GOLD membership, have never had it. Was especially shocked when I did a dash update recently to find you had to be a gold member to use Facebook? wtf?
PSN does everything I want, currently for free and, as someone rightly mentioned above, it was always free on PC (and still is).It's not the £27 a year being too much cos it ain't, it's the lack of anything truely "gotta have" on the service to justify paying anything at all. Cross game chat? Come one, is that the best they can come up with?

Soldato
OP
i'd feel better if the the fee paid for online play via dedicated servers.

i dont want to dress a stupid avatar up
i dont want to use facebook.
i dont want to talk to people i just want to kill them on games.

Soldato
I'll be renewing for probably one month when the Halo: Reach beta comes out. Just like I did when Halo 3 MP Beta came out, Halo 3 came out and ODST came out. Could be a pattern there :p.

Back
Top Bottom