Anyone else getting page timeouts on the forums tonight?

Soldato
its not just effecting BE and O2, I have already spoken to a good few clients on our network this morning who are having same issues. Its a UK wide issue at the moment.

Soldato
It has been slow/timing out for a couple of days for me now, I am also on O2 for broadband.

Will someone do me a favour? Haven't noticed it on any other websites until tonight, but tonight I noticed that Next's website seems to be doing the same - will someone on O2 have a go and see if they're getting problems there as well?

Sui

Sui

Soldato
It has been slow/timing out for a couple of days for me now, I am also on O2 for broadband.

Will someone do me a favour? Haven't noticed it on any other websites until tonight, but tonight I noticed that Next's website seems to be doing the same - will someone on O2 have a go and see if they're getting problems there as well?

Next seems fine for me, I'm on Be. and having trouble with OCuk

Associate
On O2 here and I've been having problems since last week.
It only seems to affect a few sites, 2mins to open some pages then it works for about 20 secs and stops again.

I had a problem with OCUK main page this morning but the forums were fine.
I did make a post on O2 forum but only one person who doesn't have a problem replied.

I can get into all sites using a proxy.
I changed DNS, browser and even tried the OS on my other drive without any success.

Associate
Why does the forum do that?

At around 3:30 - 3:45 there always seems to be latency issues... is the server being backed up or what?

It's a mystery I would like solving! Even though I'm well aware it's probably not a mystery and well documented in previous threads.

Also, Poll:
Likes Cake
Dislikes Cake

Back
Top Bottom