Anyone else think SG1 would make an incredible game?

Soldato
Zinath said:
Random off-topic rant. ;)

cokecan72 said:
i mean, after the initial game, assuming it sells well (which im sure it would), imagine how many add-on packs could be released with new worlds to explore etc, new weapons and enemys all based on the tv show :)
I just hope Stargate Worlds gives us the chance to be a minor Goa'uld, I want to convert people to my ultimate glory or conquer them into oblivion, and run around zapping people with a ribbon hand device! :cool:

Hell, being an MMO, you should be able to start your own system lord army and have first primes and the lot. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Or an Ori or Ancient and fight each other on another plane of existance while being able to mess with the heads of the folk stuck with their guns and ships. :D

Soldato
Úlfhednar said:
There was the one on Sega Mega-Drive and other consoles, based on the movie. :D That one ruled.

Ah i knew that but im talking about one based on the tv show not the movie and more modern and don't forget good. ;)

Associate
Tommy B said:
Anyone agree?
I've always thought this. There are so many games that have things in them that remind me of stargate and I sometimes thought it would be cool if there was an actual game based on it.

Even the dark portal in WoW makes me think of stargate and I imagine big elite aliens coming out of it etc :p

Soldato
I always thought it would make a great tactical shooter/FPS/RPGish game. Where each of the 4 main team have different skills. For example Carter is needed for all technology related things (hacking doors open, using hi-tech weapons, etc.), Jackson is good for diplomacy (getting information from the locals) and maybe needed for translating things, Tealc would be good with heavy weapons and O'Neill would be a good all-rounder.

Soldato
Psyk said:
I always thought it would make a great tactical shooter/FPS/RPGish game. Where each of the 4 main team have different skills. For example Carter is needed for all technology related things (hacking doors open, using hi-tech weapons, etc.), Jackson is good for diplomacy (getting information from the locals) and maybe needed for translating things, Tealc would be good with heavy weapons and O'Neill would be a good all-rounder.

Im pretty sure thats how it was in the cancelled game, could have been fun. :(

Back
Top Bottom