ANyone going to Germany for the World Cup ?

Associate
Me and my old man are driving down to Germany for the opening week of the world cup just to soak up the atmosphere. I have never been to a wolrd cup before and never been to Germany, can anyone suggest the best place to be for this one as i want to make the most of it.

I dont have any tickets unfortunatley but sitting in the bars will do me fine :)

Soldato
DezUk said:
Me and my old man are driving down to Germany for the opening week of the world cup just to soak up the atmosphere. I have never been to a wolrd cup before and never been to Germany, can anyone suggest the best place to be for this one as i want to make the most of it.

I dont have any tickets unfortunatley but sitting in the bars will do me fine :)

Fullspizz is going, got tickets for most of the games too.

Associate
I would never have thought of going without tickets, but considering how flights are so cheap these days, and Germany is such a nice country I think it's a great idea.

Permabanned
Yeah im going, i havent got any tickets tho, but as i work for a german company i can schedule some meetings in and around some games, in fact the england team are staying not too far away from the office!.

I managed to sort a hotel in frankfurt, 75euro a night in the excelsior, so im going to spend most of my time there soaking up the atmosphere, all the tents are going up as we speak, worrying thing is that a lot of it still is being worked on, i have been in frankfurt this week and a lot of stuff is yet to be finished.

Looks like there will be no chance of tickets for the england games, been quoted silly money for corporate tickets :(

Oh and flights are well dear if you fly to frankfurt, best bet is to fly from stanstead to baden baden (ryan air) as ba are getting rediculous, i paid a whopping 850 for my flight this week :o

Associate
Yeah I'm off on the June 8th, got tickets for all England games except for one game if England finish 1st in the group for the round of 16 in Stuttgart. Staying for the month near Nürnberg. Can't wait :D

Associate
OP
I don't have any tickets :(

Tickets for any of the games would be nice though, i don't fancy the idea of buying tickets over there though as you don't know if you are buying fakes or not.

alx

alx

Soldato
Going with a group of uni mates from the 2nd to the 10th of July. Flying to Munich first, then to Berlin on the 6th in the time for the final. Haven't got any tickets but we are just there for the atmosphere :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom