1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got the Samsung E780?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Raymond Lin, 29 Jul 2006.

1. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Time for a new phone i think, my SE Z520i is falling apart, literally. The Screen cover has falling off, shuts itself off randomly and it attracts dirt like crap on a stick.

So i went into O2 today and saw the E780 on any contract value free. It's a flip phone, 2mb camera, 80mb memory, bluetooth.

but what i am wondering is what it is like using it? How is the interface and is the phone nice to use?

2. matthew_o50

Mobster

There is a good review on the mobile review website. The camera looks deacent enough and it looks like a good size, thinner than the V3.

3. Combat squirrel

Capodecina

yeah iv just seen this one, pondering about getting it on 02, if I got an 18 month contract do I only get a free upgrade every 18months ? :( never had contract before

4. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

After seeing the D900 today in phones4U I think i want that. You can get it on the O2 site for £50 and on any 12 months contract. It has a better camera, thinner than the E780, more features, expandable memory as well. Better than the E900, no touch screen buttons so no accidental hang up when press against your ear.

5. Combat squirrel

Capodecina

really ? ill have a look at the d900, how can it be thinner ? the e780 is already reallly Reallllly thin,lol

Last edited: 3 Aug 2006