Anyone have a stab vest I could borrow?

Soldato
You run a pub? Well you must have some heavies that come in most nights, give them some free ber and nuts, then they are as good as yours.

Where abouts do you live? If you live close i could come and be a bouncer for beer payment. They wont come near you :)

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
In fairness I don't really need to wear a stab vest as I am quite comfortable in guarding my own bit of space but when I'm totally w*****d it could come in handy, if for no other reason than to smack some eejit over the head with. On a side note, I know of vests that are like...well....vests, in that they are ultra thin. They will hurt like b*****Y if stabbed but knives won't penetrate.
Probably some kind of kevlar vest, Kevlar is very light, its like cotton, i have some kevlar gloves that are level 5 cut resistant and they are comfortable and light. The police wear them every day in places in Manchester and they dont look bulky or heavy.

Mark

Soldato
Rather than (or at least as well as) running around getting body armour, if you are genuinely worried about the threat, go to the police straight away.

Permabanned
Duke said:
Just get yourself the helmet and eyeshield from Knightmare & you'll be OK.

helmetfront.jpg

eyeshield.jpg

'You're by a house, there are 5 thugs outside. You have an apple'

'Go forward, forward, forward, left, stop...put your hand out with the hammer'

*Dungeon master - Careful here team*

Commissario
PinkPig said:
Rather than (or at least as well as) running around getting body armour, if you are genuinely worried about the threat, go to the police straight away.
Rather than just leaping in with both feet, read the entire thread straight away before posting.

K.

Soldato
basmic said:
Why are they coming round to give you a hiding, anyway? What have you done?

Dried Graze said:
I threw him out (In the most polite way) as he was annoying customers. Also, I should add that outside the pub he kept prodding me so after several polite warnings I broke his prodding finger!

PinkPig said:
if you are genuinely worried about the threat, go to the police straight away.

Dried Graze said:
Already spoken to the police.....need I say more?

Peeing on them sounds cooool!

XD

Associate
OP
Matt-Page said:
You run a pub? Well you must have some heavies that come in most nights, give them some free ber and nuts, then they are as good as yours.

Where abouts do you live? If you live close i could come and be a bouncer for beer payment. They wont come near you :)

That's very kind of you but I am only an occasional barman.

Suspended
If he comes around next time with the boys and they swing bats at you just have one of these handy behind the door. Reach for it and shoot through eye

4024_shark.jpg

as that lad did a while ago when people came around with bats

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Jesus! i'm not sure that the long, bewildered Arms of the law would take kindly to using a Harpoon Gun, even if you claim it was inself defence, you can still be prosecuted for purchasing and keeping with the intention to do harm.

Soldato
Mate, A stab vest is not the way since that only protects your chest many pyschos about these days. The other day I heard someone got stabbed in the head with a screwdriver outside a Delanos in Bromley.

Plus to wear something like that you gotta be as big as a bouncer for it not too look strange :D

Associate
JoeBoi said:
Mate, A stab vest is not the way since that only protects your chest many pyschos about these days. The other day I heard someone got stabbed in the head with a screwdriver outside a Delanos in Bromley.

Plus to wear something like that you gotta be as big as a bouncer for it not too look strange :D

You can get convert stab vests, which just go on under a shirt and only weigh a couple of kg. Its not like a bloody OTV with ceramic plates each weighing in at 3.5kg :rolleyes: ;).

Associate
just freak out and smash a bottle...it works for me :) 5'5 havn't been knocked about since that incident! :D

*smash* COME ON THEN WHOS FIRST

never seen so many scared faces...worse than the tower of terror

Back
Top Bottom