Anyone have a stab vest I could borrow?

Permabanned
riddler said:
just freak out and smash a bottle...it works for me :) 5'5 havn't been knocked about since that incident! :D

*smash* COME ON THEN WHOS FIRST

never seen so many scared faces...worse than the tower of terror

Try that a public gig venue, with one of their bottles. :D

Soldato
Shotgun_ned said:
You can get convert stab vests, which just go on under a shirt and only weigh a couple of kg. Its not like a bloody OTV with ceramic plates each weighing in at 3.5kg :rolleyes: ;).

How long? I don't see why any one would wanna wear a stab vest, Don't walk around scared. Can't let anyone ruin your life they probley won't be back to get ya mate just all talk no action.

Soldato
JoeBoi said:
How long? I don't see why any one would wanna wear a stab vest, Don't walk around scared. Can't let anyone ruin your life they probley won't be back to get ya mate just all talk no action.

A gambling man, eh? Glad you're not deciding for him!

-RaZ

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
.......Just for a few weeks and I'll wash it and return it with interest...

To cut a very long story short, this prize a..hole threatened to bring the boys round and sort me out. He was true to his word but they all backed off (for reasons unknown) and did some knitting or something.....

Anyways, he said he would return and that 'it' wasn't over......

Hallo at me. I can hook you up.

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
You mean Mordor I assume?

Nope

cachesfulls4160015dn.jpg

Associate
fatiain said:

LOL crazy guy he was.

I have no idea what you should do, if the law don't wanna help. Maybe get some of this covert armour, but itll prolly cost loads and make you look suspect.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Aspecto said:
400_135.jpg

Filled with water/bleach, quick squirt to the eyes then a kick to the face tbh :D

Metholated spirits.
Hold a lighter just next the the exit and you will have your very own flame thrower :D

Ive made a flame thrower like that one of those spray bottles you fill up with water.
It reached atleast 10meters long flame pluss u can choose for a long flame or a big fire ball :cool:

Last edited:
Permabanned
Zip said:
Metholated spirits.
Hold a lighter just next the the exit and you will have your very own flame thrower :D

Ive made a flame thrower like that one of those spray bottles you feel up with water.
It reached atleast 10meters long flame pluss u can choose for a long flame or a big fire ball :cool:

Kids, don't try this at home.

Also don't go feeling up spray bottles

Back
Top Bottom