• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

Associate
Currently some people see buying a GPU as an investment, either to mine on or to scalp. I have heard suggestion of people buying up cards like the 3080ti on a credit card with the view to paying them of by mining or scalping. Until more people decide that the rate of return on a gpu for mining or scalping isn't worth it prices will stay high. Even physical retail isn't going to stop the scalpers, https://youtu.be/EhdePovsc0k

Associate
Nice to see cards go to members who are enthusiastic enough to get into the MM.

Not sure if i'd qualify for MM from my old account (lost in an email migration) but at least there's a little bit less of a market for the scalpers after this.

Associate
dont see no Memebers Market ?? been memebr on here years... bought plenty over years from OcUK ... if rules you have to post and be active on here ...never been into forums ...personally

OcUK Staff
Another retailer just put up a 3060 12gb for 509 quid. Pre order for end of july. Assume all gone now

Why a pre-order and why end of July though....
We are selling real stock at £550 or £450 with a voucher code for the flagship 3060.

But maybe our voucher deals are bringing some competition back to the market and bringing the prices down.

Associate
Why a pre-order and why end of July though....
We are selling real stock at £550 or £450 with a voucher code for the flagship 3060.

But maybe our voucher deals are bringing some competition back to the market and bringing the prices down.

Ye no idea maybe by the time i got there the actual stock had gone.

Im after a 3070 just cant stretch to current market price you have, altho i get plenty r happy to pay

Associate
well I suppose I can post every day I dont have my wait listed 3080 and I may get into MM to buy a lower card.

or make this a really long thread

by posting on separate lines

but my count goes up. so posting Win

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
maybe offer vouchers to those people who paid in September for a card?

and not juts those who have reached 1000 posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I understand the need to keep them available for customers, but I'm probably one of many who don't use a forum, but I purchase all my components from yourselves, the only thing I was waiting for is a GPU, and the only way to purchase this from yourselves is pay £200 over.

Back
Top Bottom