Anyone know about rifle scopes

Soldato
AmDaMan said:
no way should the crosshairs even be slightly wonky, dont even try and fix it yourself, just send it back. Any abnormality in that area will affect everything.
All he should have to do is undo the mounting rings, rotate the scope and then tighten them up again. Anything other than this probably means the scopes buggered.

Soldato
OP
Phnom_Penh said:
All he should have to do is undo the mounting rings, rotate the scope and then tighten them up again. Anything other than this probably means the scopes buggered.

I can't believe it was that simple lol, came to unscrew one of the screws and it was already loose :rolleyes:

Cheers guys! :D

Soldato
AmDaMan said:
lol, i assumed the scope was all mounted right! I thought it was the etched glass recticule inside that was off.
Same here, if it was mounted wrong surely you would have noticed the scope was just mounted wrong straight away :confused: .

Mark

Soldato
FolkD said:
Just out of interest....
My Company is a distributor in the UK for 'Simmons' Scopes as well as the 'Weaver' & 'Redfield' brands.

We import and distribute to gun dealers etc. Did you buy your scope in the UK? What type is it exactly? Do you have your warranty card still as Simmons are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.

Cheers,

Folk
pfffft. Carl Z. >* tbh :p.

Associate
Phnom_Penh said:
Unless you get a lightening bug in it, and it walks around while you're trying to hit something :p.

OMG they are so annoying they crawl inside my screen and walk around inside my screen and i cant get to them, the most ive had is 3 and they die in the middle of the screen but they seem to disappear.

Back
Top Bottom