1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know where steam stores AVP game saves

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by bigjimmyauk, 20 Feb 2010.

1. bigjimmyauk

Soldato

I have a game saves backup folder and just finished the marine campaign and wanna back up the save but can't locate it. I'm new to steam today so please take it easy on me lol

2. Fenris

Sgarrista

I don't have the game myself but it's probably in your documents library, i.e Start > Documents, will be in a folder called something deriving from the name of the game or the developer or the "My Games" folder.

Or it could simply be in it's Steam folder which would be C:\Steam\Steam Apps\Common\AVP, after that it could be in a folder names profiles, saves, players or any other variation, be imaginative.

Last edited: 20 Feb 2010
  3. bigjimmyauk

Soldato

i've been searching for half hour and found nothing

4. Fenris

Sgarrista

Then unfortunately I can't help you, those are the only 2 save locations I know of that Steam uses for non Valve games.

5. bigjimmyauk

Soldato

i'm wondering if the save games are stored online somehow i'm gonna try disconnecting from the net and try loading a save game

6. FlukeRogi

Wise Guy

Possiby here?

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\AliensVsPredator\<LongStringOfNumbers>\Checkpoints\