Anyone living in Hull?

Soldato
If you are, are you near the marina?

My mother in law lives on the marina and apparently she is saying its flooded up to the arches of her car.

Now she is known to exaggerate and i was wondering if anyone lived close by and could take some pics?

Soldato
#humberflood Check out some of hull's photos. She may well be right. Its high tide now so its only going to get better now until 7am again when its due round two

Soldato
As I posted in the other thread:

VictoriaDock_zpsb6da67a2.png

Victoria Dock, Hull, which is very close to the marina.

So, yes. That IS the River Humber. :(

Victoria Dock has been completely evacuated, parts of Clive Sullivan Way are under water and I have been told by friends on facebook that its getting high near Barton.

Soldato
:eek:

standrewsquay_zps4d8ea5ce.png

Yikes! This is Kingston Retail Park in Hull....:eek:

So my guess is Albert Dock and the marina are overflowing right now. This is looking extremely bad.

I'm also seeing a video from a mate where there is water flowing about a foot deep across the A63 between St Andrews Quay and Smith & Nephew:

hullflood1_zps92f0bd75.png

:eek:

Odeon Cinema car park:

hullflood2_zpse383eb07.png

Quite worried now as we have a relative who lives near Mount Pleasant retail park.

More updates and photos:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/WEAT...ck-Kingswood/story-20267223-detail/story.html

Humberside Fire Brigade warning of water pressure forcing manhole covers up, an extremely dangerous situation to be caught in.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom