1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone looking forward to the new Rise of Nations game?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by EddScott, 25 May 2006.

1. EddScott

Sgarrista

I'm just about finished with Far Cry (yes, I know I'm very late :) ) and quite fancy a change from FPS games.

Played the demo of Rise of Nations:Rise of Legends and really enjoyed it. I prefer sci-fi type RTS (Dawn of War) than fantasy (Orks etc) and I believe its out this weekend.

Anyone else like it/going to buy it?

2. Phalanx

PermaBanned

thanks for reminding me, I really liked the look of that game

3. DJammyRasta

Mobster

yeah i thought RoN was a really good game and didn't get enough credit where due... i will definately be digging out the original at some point to play again

4. DeFrEaTs

Hitman

I also tried the demo but really hated personally :( Shame really as I was looking forward to it. I thought the graphics were very sketchy and gameplay was somewhat poor. Doesn't live up to the likes od Dawn of War in my opinion. :(

5. Last Kronin

Mobster

I usualy like RTS but the one thing i dont like about the RoN games is the risk type maps. Give me the Ages games anyday. ;)

6. EddScott

Sgarrista

I agree with the DOW comment. If nothing else, Legends should tied me over until the new DOW expansion comes out. :)

7. VeNT

Capodecina

it was good, but its not gonna work on windows 2000, and I hate XP