1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone out tonight then?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McDaniel, 6 May 2006.

1. McDaniel

Capodecina

Mate of mine leaving work today, so we going for a few drinks in a bit then off to a club.

Anyone else heading out then?

on this rather, err lovely Saturday. (darn rain)

2. Nix

Capodecina

Serial thread starter today? ;)

I'm being dragged out by my flatmate to celebrate his gf's birthday - which was yesterday :)

Have a nice time dude.

3. McDaniel

Capodecina

2 threads? na ive done worse :D

you still up at Uni atm or back in Southend, gonna be good old Talk for me...woop

4. Nix

Capodecina

Uni mate, exam time at the moment. Last exam is this tuesday and i've got to work leavers ball on the 31st :p

Should be back in Southend around mid June I think. Need to sort myself out a job for summer :rolleyes:

Good old Lucy road heh. I've actually never been to talk on a Saturday. Any different from the old Thursdays?

5. McDaniel

Capodecina

Thursdays are the best imo, more relaxed.

Sat's are ok more expensive though, but they got cheaper since Mayhem opened.

Exam time for me, but i work at the weekends so back home (3 weeks off after 2moz tho) my last exam 30th may :( then i graduate.

6. aceface57

Wise Guy

Staying in to do some revision :( First load of exams start on monday with databases and im not 100% with this subject yet. Can't wait until exams are over will be great.

7. Nix

Capodecina

Good luck with that, I'm only in my first year - did 3 years of college :rolleyes:

Got a job lined up?

8. McDaniel

Capodecina

i work for Lloyds TSB atm did want a supervisor position there @ 20k but the powers that be outside of the building wont allow it cos its not in there budget, so unless one of them leave soon i cant get it.

So looking soon for another one, i might go into the Tax area, my friend at uni's Dad is the head of UK Tax, or something like that :eek: see if i can get anything from him

9. Doonhamer

Wise Guy

Heading to Edinburgh to see new Mission Impossible film. It better be good! :)

10. Nix

Capodecina

One of my brother's had an interview for Lloyds last week, I dunno how it went though :p

I don't know about jobs myself, considering joining the army when I graduate though. Although, it's too early to tell :)

Southend isn't the best place for graduate jobs really :/

11. McDaniel

Capodecina

True, but im not really into programming now ive done my degree, i hate it s would rather not do what relates to my degree...eek lol.

What area of Lloyds? branch or call centre?

12. Nix

Capodecina

He worked in the e-on place in Rayleigh for a while in the call centre, so i'm assuming he applied for call centre in Lloyds too.

13. McDaniel

Capodecina

ooh ask what dept im in Lost and Stolen :)

whats his name?

14. Nix

Capodecina

That's if he got the job. It's Mark, he's a bit of a chav lol.

15. McDaniel

Capodecina

lol, so are alot of people in Southend.

Ill keep my eye out

16. Etaqua

Gangster

If I didn't have to revise for exams... I'd probably not be going out anyway. :p

17. pyro

Capodecina

I'm off to a nice hard house place :D Well that's in the basement of the venue, the have a chillout room and a more sane middle floor, then there's the basement to dance till you pass out!

18. Greenlizard0

Man of Honour

It's my mate's birthday today so we're heading down Hardman St in Liverpool. My parents were up today so I couldn't go paintballing with him, but all is good :)

19. PardonTheWait

Capodecina

I'm out in town tonight Mcdaniel, gonna be hitting a few pubs til closing time then on to a club, but I shouldn't think we frequent the same sort of clubs :p

Might go to the Royal Hotel and see if I can find myself some barely legal poon. :D

20. hybrid

Wise Guy

Im off out tonight.

One of mi mates is back from spain so we are off out to welcome her back in usual style. ;)