anyone owns/owned a 300zx fairlady?

Soldato
OP
Mint_Sauce said:
Nissan S14a ***!! Owned the S13 but the S14a would probably suit your tastes better. Cheaper than the 300ZX, same performance (perhaps quicker with small mods), RWD with LSD and look great. Plus they won't cost you a fortune to maintain. I was looking at a 300zx a while back but after reading a lot about them I decided I couldn't afford the upkeep. :( Lovely car but consider the S14a too. :)

200sxontheroadX010.jpg

correct sir. ive considered all 3, went to see an s13 on sunday lol

id like an s14... but they dont see to fall into the right price bracket, i cant findone at the price i wanna pay.

insurance is pretty cheap so far. gotta keeep looking though

Associate
Matt82 said:
id like an s14... but they dont see to fall into the right price bracket, i cant findone at the price i wanna pay.
Eh? They are the same price as the (turbo) 300zx's :/

Dont tell me you are looking at cheap 300zx's? You do realise how much these cars cost to run (200sx S14 included)?

Soldato
OP
im factoring in insurance too. ive had some fun lairy jap stuff in the past, when i commuted by car a lot more i got some nice german saloons, now i spend 2 hours a day on the train and drive occassionally at the weekend, hence i want something cheap fun and thrashable again.

the s13 s14 and fairlady are all very similar on insurance. s13s can be dirt cheap, hence can be justifiable. fairlady is more, but you get so much more car, hence is justifiable. s14 is bang in the middle and with highish insurance, hence i cant quite justify it.

Permabanned
[TW]Fox said:
But the Shuv is a rusty shell, some seats, a tiny engine and a steering wheel.

My car has less rust than yours. Accept it and move on.

The engine's an anchor though - all iron and the far side of 100Kg.

*n

Soldato
Clarkey -

Wonderful looking motor. I get a lot of requests to build 1/24 models of 300ZX cars. They do seem to be well liked. Don't know aobut owning one myself, not even driven one..

But for there age, they do look stunning still..

Back
Top Bottom