• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone pre ordering a 3080ti lol?

Associate
I won’t be going anywhere near the 3080ti at launch. Just pick up a Evga 3080 XC3 Ultra for £707 and think this will be my card for good while.

Might jump in the step up queue for a 3080ti but since they can’t even get past the 1st day sign ups for the 3080 it’s probably not worth it.

V F

V F

Soldato
Now confirmed by Nvidia that, "All GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics cards will ship with a reduced Ethereum hash rate so they’re less desirable to professional miners."

It is only the existing older FE models which will remain unrestricted.

It took them long enough.

Soldato
Allegedly the anti-mining protection is bypassed by plugging a dummy HDMI cable into the card. It then produces maximum hashrate.

Associate
Much lol?

I might do it for the lulz
i imagine a lot of people wilol be preordering it even though general consensus is its not worth it and wont be anything near the price they have said it would be. and yes it will be hilarious... ive no idea how it will be but...

Back
Top Bottom