• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone pre ordering a 3080ti lol?

Associate
Not sure if many retailers will bother with pre orders. If they do they have to honour the price they sold it at, much better to list them when they get them in stock like they are now at inflated prices.

Associate
Not sure if many retailers will bother with pre orders. If they do they have to honour the price they sold it at, much better to list them when they get them in stock like they are now at inflated prices.
I would have thought they do pre orders when they got a fixed price for pre order with the supplier

Pre-order... you mean pay upfront and after a couple of months get tired of waiting because their is next to no stock flow.

LoL nope not this time.
But OCUK have stopped shipping larger goods to the Channel Island's now anyway, so that's that.
I have no choice but to buy from elsewhere.

Soldato
I'll pickup a 3080ti from the Nvidia store (whichever retailer they chose to use this time). May take a bit of patience to get a stock drop, but I've got my 3080 (that I've had since early November) to use in the meanwhile :)

Associate
I'd go for a pre-order, though I'm guessing it might not happen given the issues with the 3080s. Whether it's pre-order or just stock drops, feels like I'll probably have a better chance on this one that trying to get a 3080 just now

Soldato
I'll pickup a 3080ti from the Nvidia store (whichever retailer they chose to use this time). May take a bit of patience to get a stock drop, but I've got my 3080 (that I've had since early November) to use in the meanwhile :)

why haven't you posted your cinebench r23 score yet

Back
Top Bottom