• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone pre ordering a 3080ti lol?

Permabanned
The entire thing is ridiculous. Does NVIDIA not have a brain? Do they seriously think we will get excited about yet another card we can't actually buy?? Are they THAT out of touch that they can't see this is just rubbing more salt in the wounds?

Associate
In two years we will be using 4080/RNDA3 :D

Good luck to those buying the 3080Ti, I hope the supply is better than the 3080.

AMD fine wine comments always make me laugh, meanwhile the 5700XT aged quite terribly compared to the 2070s and doesnt even have DX12U updates, took AMD literally an year just to solve the black screen issues it had, if anything it has been pretty much "forgotten"
Dont get me started on the Radeon vii.

About the 3080TI, i have the feeling not many retailers will be taking any kind of GPU preorders for a long long time.

Soldato
3090FE is not hot, it runs cooler than 3090's AiB's and the 3080's :confused:

I think the point he's making is that the 3080, 3090 have incredibly high heat output (320w, 350w). No matter what temperature the cooler actually gets the GPU to, the heat is still output out the back of your case, meaning they still produce the same monstrous amounts of heat.

Permabanned
That happens as even though GPU's get more efficient they are smaller so less area to transfer heat to a lump of metal, and at the end of the day the actual Core temp matters more than the heat out the rear (I have never had a PC actually heat my room in the winter).

Back
Top Bottom