1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with big hands help me choose a gaming mouse?

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by aaronjunited, 4 Jun 2020.

1. aaronjunited

Gangster

As the title says. I have 21.5cm long hands and 11cm width. Looking for a great mouse that will be comfortable for me but still performs in shooters.

I've been using my trusty MX518 for years now but I have noticed since playing games again with it that I have outgrown it and it doesn't fit my hand properly now.

2. MissChief

Capodecina

Glorious PC Gaming race Model D for big hands. I love mine. It’s very light. Only thing if you like changing DPI for different tasks the DPI button is on the bottom. Other than that it’s brilliant.

3. TheDesX77

Gangster

I have similar sized hands and use a Mionix Naos 7000 which I find pretty comfortable. The Naos models seem to be quite hard to find in stock at the moment though.

4. Infiniteey

Gangster

I too have similar sized hands and I use a Logitech G305. Probably the best mouse I used in a while. Works perfectly for playing FPS with a claw grip.

5. Quartz

Capodecina

Take a look at trackballs.

6. Athletic-Anchovy

Associate

Maybe the Razer Death Adder?

7. wildman

Soldato

I use Rzer mamba wireless, it's great in Starwars battlefront 2 and COD. Probably over priced for what it is, but I have it for over 4 years now and it works flawlessly as the first day i took it out of the box.

8. d_brennen

Capodecina

Using a Logitech MX Master 2 personally. By all accounts it's not great for gaming but my reflexes can't tell. Just find it comfortable. Most mice I've tried feel cramped and make me claw

9. timmy222

Wise Guy

Logitech G305 - I use one and have sausage fingers.

10. Zefan

Don

Intellimouse Pro is an absolute chonker :cool:

11. Souness

Wise Guy

I just got the model D and the DPI button is on the top now. Maybe they updated it. Got it a few weeks ago and very happy with it. Very light and responsive. Would recommend. Similar size to my old Zowie EC1A but maybe a fraction slimmer which I don't mind.

12. ttaskmaster

Capodecina

Logitech G700S
    Coolermaster Storm Inferno
    Roccat Kova

I use all three with no issues.
    However, due to having massive hands, I tend toward Claw rather than Palm. The only Palm mouse I found that fit was the old Steelseries WOW mouse with all the buttons... It just looked too much of a Gamer-Kidz type thing, else I'd have bought one.

If all you need is something to give more bulk to fill the hand, you can always slap some Sugru on it. I used that to build a finger rest on the side of the Logitech one.

13. MissChief

Capodecina

Sorry I meant the DPI Indicator, not the button!

14. mysticsniper

Sgarrista

I have shovels for hands, I use the Logitech G502, did take a bit to get used to it coming from the 700 series, but wouldn't use anything else for gaming.

15. Dave Burton

Gangster

Seconded, hands like shovels and use the G502 daily, it's a great, comfortable fit :)

16. Uncle Petey

Capodecina

Thirded. My hands are about the same size as the OP and I really liked the G502 as well.

I think the old Cyborg R.A.T with the adjustable palmrest was also quite comfy.

17. Tolley

Associate

Logitech G703. I didn’t trust wireless much before buying and thought it’d hinder my gameplay, but I kept getting my wire caught on things and it just generally annoyed me (I use a lot of the mousepad) but honestly I feel like after buying it I got loads better at aiming and just reacting quicker with it being light and flexible. I was using a wired Logitech one before it that was discontinued, but both look the same pretty much. I have big shovel like hands too. :)