Anyone with bulldog.co.uk?

Soldato
I got bulldog ADSL installed november and I have yet to receive any form of bill from them, infact the only bit of mail I've ever received from them was addressed to someone else asking if they would like to join up to bulldog broadband.
If anyone here is with them, do they send you a bill in the mail or is it all online? I really wish I hadn't lost my welcome letter :(

Associate
Its all done online. The bills are emailed out monthly, but you can also access them if you log on to www.bulldoglounge.com. You should have received a letter with these details when you signed up, also giving you your logins. If not, your username will be your bdol account number, and you can use this to generate a new password with the forgotten password link.

Soldato
OP
Ah well, the user info I used to log onto the ADSL doesnt work for their webmail or viewing my account info. I dont have any other letter from them and they haven't sent me any bills or "you haven't been paying your bills" letter in the post I have they just forgotten about me?

Soldato
Psycrow said:
Ah well, the user info I used to log onto the ADSL doesnt work for their webmail or viewing my account info. I dont have any other letter from them and they haven't sent me any bills or "you haven't been paying your bills" letter in the post I have they just forgotten about me?

Goto Bullsog lounge, Click on my account and user name is bdol(space here)(then your number)

Password is whatever you signed up with.

If you want your email put in you user name only in the email address section and password and that gets you through hopefully

Associate
Psycrow said:

No it wouldn't.

You have 3 different sets of passwords. Theres your connection one which is in the format of [email protected], then theres your bulldog lounge login. The username for this is your account reference number that starts bdol and then a 7 digit number (theres no space). This would have been on any letter you received. Once you find that, you can go to https://secure.bulldogbroadband.com/my-account/forgot.asp and put it in with your post code and it will email you your password. I am guessing that your email address on your account is wrong, seen as though you have not received your bills, but this will tell you the address its sending your password to. If it is wrong, then you need to call customer service on 0800 404 8151 options 1 and 1, and get it updated. Same goes for if you can't find the bdol number, as they can find that for you through your phone number.

The third login is for your email account, and again is totally separate. It is used on bulldoghome.com. If you can get in here then there is a link to log you in to bulldog lounge.

And by the way, the fact that you have not received the bills, does not mean they have not been charging you, as thats done automatically to whatever payment details you give when you sign up.

daz

daz

Soldato
They may try to charge a lump sum £200 to your account after 6 months usage like they did with me.

Soldato
I signed up to Bulldog and my service started 13/2/06, so far I havent heard from them regards my bill.
Because I didnt want to suddenly be billed without knowing, I called them up and asked....here is the response I got... (I kid you not!)

(BILLING department)
"Erm, I'm not sure really.....you MIGHT get a bill next month, I'm not really sure.....I'm not sure...can you call back?" (to which department I'm really not sure - who is better equipped than the BILLING DEPT.?????)

The confidence they instill in you as a customer is staggering!!!!

StevieP

Associate
Did the same with me, sent me no bills for months and then tried to take 300 quid from my account, fools.

Then when I tried to leave, I gave my 28 days notice, but they cut me off straight away leaving me without net and a phone for a month and then billed me for the privelige.

Yes, they are getting better, still totally inept in billing it would seem however

Aaron

Associate
StevieP said:
I signed up to Bulldog and my service started 13/2/06, so far I havent heard from them regards my bill.
Because I didnt want to suddenly be billed without knowing, I called them up and asked....here is the response I got... (I kid you not!)

(BILLING department)
"Erm, I'm not sure really.....you MIGHT get a bill next month, I'm not really sure.....I'm not sure...can you call back?" (to which department I'm really not sure - who is better equipped than the BILLING DEPT.?????)

The confidence they instill in you as a customer is staggering!!!!

StevieP

I think they probably ment call back in a few weeks to see if a bill had been issued. The billing department is there to discuss and explain existing bills, and raise credits where needed. They don't actually generate them, so they are not going to be able to give you an exact date.

In the past you didn't receive any bills until you had been live for at least a total of a month, usually about 2. I believe this was largely an intentional thing as there used to be lots of offers where you get a month free. At the end of the day, as soon as a bill is issued, it will be emailed as long as they have your correct email address, and you can also monitor it on Bulldog lounge.

Associate
I have been with bulldog since december and have not had a single bill, i set up payments via DD and they haven't taken a penny.

My mate chased them a couple of months ago because he hadn't received a bill for 6 months, they are really hopeless, but hey, at least the customer services for problems is half decent..

Back
Top Bottom