AOC G2460PQU Scan lines

Associate
Hello there, I bought this monitor and it has horizontal lines all over it, they are faint, on static image invisible to eye, in games when I move from right to left or left to right you cant really see them, you notice them when you move up and down or jump since it makes the same thing, they are more noticeable based on the background color and speed you are moving your vision at. They are spaced evenly and have same grayish color, go across whole monitor, looking like a grid. The image shows example of what they look like, imagine that the black color behind them is basically your gameplay in games or videos on youtube also the gray lines are kinda see thru but you can see them, it appears everywhere, not only in games. Tried different Refresh Rates and they were still noticable. Tried connecting the monitor with DVI cable as well as DisplayPort, my old monitor does not do this. But also it is only 75Hz while this is up to 144Hz. Pm6rMzL.jpg

Associate
144Hz TN panels and VA panels have them, with some exceptions like the S2417DG.

So get a IPS panel, or the S2417DG if you can bear bad gamma.

Associate
I have the same monitor and also a G2460pf the free sync version.

They both have scan lines at 144 hz limiting the monitor to 120hz in the driver was the only way i could get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom