AOC warranty- Repairtech

Associate
Is it wrong of me to expect a warranty replacement that doesn't have a few dead pixels?
I've so far had two replacements from repairtech for a Q3279VWF and both occasions have arrived with at least 2 dead pixels, probably the reason it was sent to them in the first place.

Do I now send the third monitor back and hope another replacement is better or is it just something to roll over and accept as part of replacing monitors?

Man of Honour
when i was dealing with them, i just stood my ground and asked for a new replacement.
i had to send mine in 3 times. they sent me back my monitor for the first one, then the next couple had a faulty dp, and the last one had more dead pixels than the monitor i sent in...lol.
if you've had 2 replacements already just ask them to record on your file that you want a new panel for the next replacement.
it will have to go to their supervisor to authorise, but shouldn't be an issue i think - wasn't an issue in my case.
they'll tell you it may take a couple of weeks or more, depending on stock...but in my case (so ymmv) it was delivered just after a week.

Back
Top Bottom