• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thanks @GIGA-Man Just to clarify, is this 3080, 3090, or both we are talking about?

I have a 3090 Master on order (Pos 13), and I'm very much looking forward to it :D

Many thanks!

Hey all,

The first shipment of AORUS Master should arrive into OCUK any time now in a small number, there will then be more regular shipments in two weeks time. The Xtreme will also start to arrive in two to three weeks time, these will start to arrive regularly a week to two weeks after the first shipment.

Associate
Oh sweet I'm number 7 in the queue for a master, fingers crossed we get delivery confirmation soon

I’m 6th for the 3080 master. When I spoke with customer services they expected to cover mine in there, so you should be good in the first batch. I’m local to ocuk, so once I get notification (whenever that is) I’ll pick it up from them

Associate
Hey all,

The first shipment of AORUS Master should arrive into OCUK any time now in a small number, there will then be more regular shipments in two weeks time. The Xtreme will also start to arrive in two to three weeks time, these will start to arrive regularly a week to two weeks after the first shipment.

Thanks for the update, with the Xtreme cards are we talking 10 units, 50 units or 100 units for the initial deliveries? Doesn't have to be an exact number just so we can gauge lead times.

Associate
holy moly - wheres this info from bud?
It's not official - but it's all over discord groups and Reddit. Basically, a load of Eagles have been RMA'd due to the dodgy power connectors. Priority will be given to these customers. The fact that nobody has taken delivery of an eagle for well over a week and the date 30th November is being batted about (albeit, probably a worst-case scenario date), it really wouldn't surprise me if Gigabyte have found the issue, are now fixing it, resulting in a delay with these cards.

Edit: Turns out the new Eagles are coming with the new power connectors. But, there will be a significant backlog and most retailers have no ETA on future shipments of these cards. This isn't my information, just details I am reading from other forums/reddit.

Associate
Hopefully the small amount of masters due in is 131 units

Cancelled my MSI trio order early on and moved to master

Just after me. I'm 130.

I'm not expecting first batch, probably not even second batch.

Just happy to see some actual progress in regards to shipments and regular stock coming in. I'm anticipating its a matter of weeks rather than months to get mine.

Associate
Thanks for the update, with the Xtreme cards are we talking 10 units, 50 units or 100 units for the initial deliveries? Doesn't have to be an exact number just so we can gauge lead times.

Aorus Xtreme still 2-3 weeks away? Well that solves that riddle for me to cancel or not.

Associate
I'm no.8 in the aorus master queue. Feels like it should arrive imminently. I'm just wondering how quick ocuk can turn these deliveries out before the week is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom