• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus GTX 1080 TI F2 Bios

Associate
Hi does anybody have the F1 or F2 version of aorus gtx 1080ti xtreme 11g? (GV-N108TAORUS X-11GD) i recently updated Bios to F3 version and screen now flashes randomly. I cant believe that.

Associate
OP
I didn't found that. In the website is only available F3 and F3P. Do you have that or original F2?. I want to try if goes back to normal.

Associate
OP
Yes, i already contacted gigabyte and they said that i have to contact for rma in my country. Local rma said that they will try to obtain F2 Bios from factory.
I flashed cause i wanted to have it updated.
When i install F3 Bios from gigabyte's website Aorus engine shows me Aorus Gaming OC instead Xtreme Edition.

Associate
OP
I already tried all Bios in techpowerup's website and some work better than others, there is no F2 version for xtreme edition in the site and actually it exists for the waterforce version. Do you think that could work? i think that is the same card with only other cooling system

Associate
Could you send it to mail [email protected] I already tried thechpowerup rom but I does not work well.
Do you have the rev: 1.0?

I've sent the bios via email as requested, Stock Bios and my card is Rev 1.0, looking at Teachpowerup this is the F3P bios.

You could try the Gigabyte Rep @GIGA-Man who may be able to help with bios's not readily available to us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom