• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus Master / Extreme (3080+3090) Thread

Associate
Thread dedicated to the Aorus Master / Extreme 3080+3090.

No competitor discussion allowed so the mods don't lock / delete the thread.

Last thread got locked, mods please inform me what I have to do or what not to do so the thread doesn't get locked.

Soldato
joke that last one was closed, specially with the views from out side UK and support given via Gigabyte .

Thread dedicated to the Aorus Master / Extreme 3080+3090.

No competitor discussion allowed so the mods don't lock / delete the thread.

Last thread got locked, mods please inform me what I have to do or what not to do so the thread doesn't get locked.

most likely they close again

Associate
With no shipping in sight of 3090 Xtreme and AMD beating 3090 performance for $999 i think i will switch..... Thanks Nvidia/Aorus for your cockup!

Associate
AMD has just dropped a potential bomb here, BUT I would really wait for independent reviews before doing anything. All the manufacturers have a tendency to stretch the truth sometimes, and I didn't see any Ray Tracing numbers? But if what they say is true then the landscape just shifted again!

Soldato
AMD has just dropped a potential bomb here, BUT I would really wait for independent reviews before doing anything. All the manufacturers have a tendency to stretch the truth sometimes, and I didn't see any Ray Tracing numbers? But if what they say is true then the landscape just shifted again!

Got a feeling Rtx 3070 Master is what the Aorus 3800XT Master is going to look like

Soldato
Ohh so it was a hush job on under counter dodgy inside trades... Lovely another reason to never shop at OC again, list keep growing.

Dude if you have an issue with Ocuk then start a thread in the customer service section of the forums. Like any company they sometimes make mistakes but have always gone out of their way with me and many others on here to get issues sorted.

Associate
Dude if you have an issue with Ocuk then start a thread in the customer service section of the forums. Like any company they sometimes make mistakes but have always gone out of their way with me and many others on here to get issues sorted.

Many people asked the questions already, the response was to make the threads and questions vanish I think your suggestion is peachy in a perfect world and I agree, if it would achieve anything.

Soldato
Many people asked the questions already, the response was to make the threads and questions vanish I think your suggestion is peachy in a perfect world and I agree, if it would achieve anything.

The point is pal, the only people here who can really help you with a problem are OCUK themselves. You may not like the answer as regrettably they can't magic more stock out of wishes and feelings but at least you'll have your answer. All I'm saying is, instead of making claims about dodgy deals and nefarious goings-on on a public forum you speak to them. The guys are great and will bend over backwards to help you out wherever and however they can.

Back
Top Bottom