*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
I've not actually played this mode yet, might jump on to ight if anyone is on?
It's brilliant, but can be annoying with useless teammates as always, get some good tactics going and you'll level up nicely. I might be on later but will have to keep quiet as the little monsters are in bed.

Associate
Started playing this last week, it's actually very fun and I'm really enjoying it. Def a nice change from playing Destiny 2.
Just need more practice and to learn the maps.

Yeah its a really well made game.

New events are coming soon as well, Grand Soiree is next.

Grand Soiree has new game modes such as;

snipers & shotguns, ring always closing, duos with gold guns, 3rd person mode and there's a couple of others too.

Soldato
Yeah its a really well made game.

New events are coming soon as well, Grand Soiree is next.

Grand Soiree has new game modes such as;

snipers & shotguns, ring always closing, duos with gold guns, 3rd person mode and there's a couple of others too.

That sounds quite fun actually, kinda like what PUBG did. I haven't bought the SP though, just playing the free version. If I end up getting to level 100, I might invest in the next one.

I bought Destiny 2 Shadowkeep and 4 season passes...only on my 2nd season and bored already (its rather repetitive and unrewarding) so I'm hoping that Apex is different. So far, for a free game (and new to me), it's pretty fun and I can't get enough.

Soldato
Just found this after reading up on some beginner stuff - honestly, it looks sick!!!!! Night mode will be super fun!

• Gold Rush Duos: Players participate in Duo matches where the weapons that they find will only be powerful gold ones.
  • LIVE. DIE. LIVE.: Players will automatically respawn on living squadmates whenever the ring closes, so teams will keep coming back at full strength as long as one member stays alive.
  • Third-Person Mode: Gameplay shifts from first-person view to third-person view.
  • Always Be Closing: The ring will keep shrinking, so players will need to keep moving to avoid taking massive damage.
  • Armed and Dangerous on World’s Edge: Similar to last year’s Voidwalker event on King’s Canyon, the shotguns and sniper rifles mode moves to the Season 3 map.
  • King’s Canyon After Dark: The night-time version of King’s Canyon returns, but unlike its first appearance in last year’s Halloween event, there will be no zombies.
  • Dummies Big Day: This mode remains unclear, but it appears that players will look like test dummies.

Soldato
That sounds quite fun actually, kinda like what PUBG did. I haven't bought the SP though, just playing the free version. If I end up getting to level 100, I might invest in the next one.

There's only 3 weeks or so left of this season so yeah better to wait for the next one. The season passes are pretty decent and although the items are cosmetic I don't mind paying £7.99 every few months to support the game. I've certainly got my money's worth out of it over the past year.

I read earlier that Apex Legends has been downloaded more than any other free game on Playstation in 2019. Pretty impressive considering the phenomenon that is Fortnite.

Soldato
There's only 3 weeks or so left of this season so yeah better to wait for the next one. The season passes are pretty decent and although the items are cosmetic I don't mind paying £7.99 every few months to support the game. I've certainly got my money's worth out of it over the past year.

I read earlier that Apex Legends has been downloaded more than any other free game on Playstation in 2019. Pretty impressive considering the phenomenon that is Fortnite.

Yeah, I won't get this one but if I keep playing to the point the next season comes out, I might grab it. Jesus, that's quite impressive.

Associate
Grand Soiree has been really good so far, only mode I haven't liked was 3rd person mode. Actually go as far as saying I hated that. Played 4 games last night of the newest mode (Ring always closing) Won 2 and completed all the challenges, its a really fun mode too. I've found it better to actually land a decent distance from the end zone and just loot and run, run moves slow enough to actually be able to run around anyway. Cant wait for KC in the dark and also Dummies day, will be really good events I think.

Also super stoked that I finally got the 50 wins badge with Mirage so only 1 section left now (100 wins) and I'm over 1100 kills with him too! Anyone else main a certain character?

Anyone new to the thread on PS4 feel free to add me (Same name as here), always looking for more players, beats playing with Randoms!

Back
Top Bottom