*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
I'll pick up an energy weapon in the early scrum but I will ditch it for an R301, Flatline or even a Spitfire when things calm down a bit. Mastiff, Alternator or RE45 as secondary. I don't miss everyone running around with an R99.

Caporegime
I'll pick up an energy weapon in the early scrum but I will ditch it for an R301, Flatline or even a Spitfire when things calm down a bit. Mastiff, Alternator or RE45 as secondary. I don't miss everyone running around with an R99.
Exactly. It was the Meta, every end game. Every other light gun was a placeholder for attachments on an R-99.

Soldato
I've finally dropped this after 1000+ hours. Absolutely loved it but I feel like I need to move on. Couldn't find any love for the new map after giving it a fair crack I just prefer KC and WE.

Associate
I must say Valkyrie is excellent once you get to grips with her skills and the new bow is pretty lethal. Spending most of my time on the new Arena mode at the moment which is great fun and I've bought the battle pass again to support the game.
Impressed with all the updates and looking forward to more World's Edge.

Soldato
I must say Valkyrie is excellent once you get to grips with her skills and the new bow is pretty lethal. Spending most of my time on the new Arena mode at the moment which is great fun and I've bought the battle pass again to support the game.
Impressed with all the updates and looking forward to more World's Edge.
The bow is far too powerful for bow!

I expect it to be nerfed

Soldato
The bow is far too powerful for bow!

I expect it to be nerfed
Yep I think you're right, it is too powerful right now, also think Valkerie gets way too much flight time too and I'd expect her to get nerfed at some point.

Quite like Arena mode but the age old Apex problem still exists; A lot of games you don't start with a full sqaud so it ends up being 2 vs 3 or a few games I had last night 1 vs 3, nine seasons in and they still haven't fixed this issue.

@Gooner Leroy I had some problems getting in too but every time it was when I booted the console from sleep, closing and restarting the game fixed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom