*** Apex Legends ***

Associate
Loving this new map for season 11, its the best one yet in my opinion. I have bought and completed every battle pass to date on Xbox but gonna give my PS5 some love for this seasons offering.
A massive buff for Watson which is nice aswell :)

Associate
I never stopped :) i have completed every season pass and this looks like the best one yet.
My reactions aren't what they used to be but im still doing well against the whippersnappers.

Associate
Still a hardcore group of about half a dozen playing most nights on the UCUK Discord.
Just getting back into it enjoying it again win ratio and k/d have taken a little hit bit rusty I was on around 15% win ratio and 2.60k/d it's like 11% win ratio and 2.26 k/d now but I'll get it back up hopefully haha

Is that discord for those on pc or console? Joined my mate who's on pc and thrown me into the pc lobbies bit harder those ....

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just getting back into it enjoying it again win ratio and k/d have taken a little hit bit rusty I was on around 15% win ratio and 2.60k/d it's like 11% win ratio and 2.26 k/d now but I'll get it back up hopefully haha

Is that discord for those on pc or console? Joined my mate who's on pc and thrown me into the pc lobbies bit harder those ....
We're all PC players.

Soldato
Drifted away for a while after burning out on BR....but have been enjoying the TDM and Gun Run modes as a bite size gaming session.

Control still utterly sucks and I have no idea why they keep it.

Caporegime
What's your point?

If you are on console then you stay in console lobbies so everyone is the same?
but if a console player teams with a PC player they play on PC servers and get a massive up close advantage. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been one clipped at short range by a console player.

Associate
but if a console player teams with a PC player they play on PC servers and get a massive up close advantage. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been one clipped at short range by a console player.
Console players are on 60 FPS. It plays far better on pc it's not even close. You do also have the option of plugging a controller in. I would sooner use keyboard and mouse myself though better movement and more consistent aiming....

Back
Top Bottom