Apple Music Source Change

Soldato
Hey guys,

Having issues with my Spotify and testing out Apple Music to try and troubleshot..anyways..

I cant seem to find a way to change the source from my soundbar to my headphones, I seem to need to close AM and then change source, and then reopen AM for this to work.

Is there a settign or way around this im missing?

Associate
Are the headphones wireless? If so, swipe into control centre and long press on bluetooth and pick it there. If not while playing music, tap the airplay icon and select iphone instead of the soundbar.

Soldato
OP
Are the headphones wireless? If so, swipe into control centre and long press on bluetooth and pick it there. If not while playing music, tap the airplay icon and select iphone instead of the soundbar.

no, they are wired, and I must apologise, I didn’t state that this is on my Windows 10 machine I’m having trouble with..

Associate
I would recommend using the web client instead. Itunes is essentially dead at this point and until we get a dedicated apple music app on windows I think the web client is the best: https://music.apple.com/.
I have the same issue as you with the audio switching problem, I noticed it when changing the bit rate in itunes, always needs a restart for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom