Apple TV 2 w/ XBMC

Associate
OP
Well I ended up biting the bullet and getting an ATV2 to run XBMC on and I've got to say say I'm not that impressed. I've been getting stuttering with films even at 720p sometimes, mostly with panning shots. I even purchased ATVFlash (black) as I had heard that was a little better with playback and it's nearly exactly the same :(

I'll be chucking it up on the MM and getting something different (maybe a WDTV Live if it ticks all the boxes)

Soldato
Well I ended up biting the bullet and getting an ATV2 to run XBMC on and I've got to say say I'm not that impressed. I've been getting stuttering with films even at 720p sometimes, mostly with panning shots. I even purchased ATVFlash (black) as I had heard that was a little better with playback and it's nearly exactly the same :(

I'll be chucking it up on the MM and getting something different (maybe a WDTV Live if it ticks all the boxes)

Sorry to hear you don't like it, out of interest how have you got it connected to your network, wired or wireless?

Soldato

You tried running a Nightly build?

Mine is running great. Latest iOS and official XBMC build. The only problem ive got at the mo is updating my library-anyone have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom