• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
By the way just saw on Twitter some french reviewers (modders) got the Strix on september 17th (with picture of it) but couldn't review it or unseal its wrapping plastic because of NDA. So they shipped them, they do exist lol. Still no idea about when the NDA will be lifted though

Associate
I sold my 2080ti on eBay, working perfectly, water-cooled including the original fans, box etc. Showed a video of it working in the description etc. etc. Sent well packed. Winning bidder received it last week and now claims it is faulty. He told me he would put the stock fans back on and I feel he's screwed it up. Saying there is no power and it was like that when he received it. Trouble is, I'm a business seller and have to accept returns within 14 days. So, unfortunately, I'm both £520 + fees, down and minus a 2080ti too. There is one saving grace, is that it is still guaranteed by EVGA. Do any of you know how forgiving EVGA is with regards to water cooling and placing the stock fans back on for an RMA repair? Will they decline or are they pretty good about these things.

Associate
Checking more regular than often as I feel that
I sold my 2080ti on eBay, working perfectly, water-cooled including the original fans, box etc. Showed a video of it working in the description etc. etc. Sent well packed. Winning bidder received it last week and now claims it is faulty. He told me he would put the stock fans back on and I feel he's screwed it up. Saying there is no power and it was like that when he received it. Trouble is, I'm a business seller and have to accept returns within 14 days. So, unfortunately, I'm both £520 + fees, down and minus a 2080ti too. There is one saving grace, is that it is still guaranteed by EVGA. Do any of you know how forgiving EVGA is with regards to water cooling and placing the stock fans back on for an RMA repair? Will they decline or are they pretty good about these things.
wow that’s absolutely gutting mate. Always been put off of selling online due to this

Associate
By the way just saw on Twitter some french reviewers (modders) got the Strix on september 17th (with picture of it) but couldn't review it or unseal its wrapping plastic because of NDA. So they shipped them, they do exist lol. Still no idea about when the NDA will be lifted though

I really want to see how the non-OC of it performs now but doubt Asus have shipped any of those to people, just like the TUF, don't think Ive seen anyone review the non-OC one I'm sure someone has now I just need to go try find it.

Soldato

Did you remove any warranty stickers? If not, they'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom