Arctic Monkeys 2006 gigs, pre-general sale tickets

Soldato
I don't see anything wrong with ebay, I'd quite happily pay the prices, infact I did for the NME Tour I'm going to in Manchester on Sat :)

Supply and demand. Obviously I'm glad I got them at £15 instead of £50 though :p

Soldato
I swear ticketmaster didnt have any cos as soon as 6pm clocked round i was on there and they didnt have any??

and these companys websites ALWAYS go down when big tickets go on sale surely there must be a way of them increasing bandwith?

Soldato
hmmm... that means a wasted night refreshing a silly page... when they might not sell anymore.

im fairly annoyed, so anyone that boasts about selling for hideous prices on the "bay"... ill throw a rock at you

Soldato
Psycho Ned said:
I swear ticketmaster didnt have any cos as soon as 6pm clocked round i was on there and they didnt have any??

and these companys websites ALWAYS go down when big tickets go on sale surely there must be a way of them increasing bandwith?

I got mine from ticketmaster, but I bought that at like 5.58pm :p

Checked back at 3mins past and they were gone.

Ticketmaster only let 4 tickets per household (billing address of a credit card) which I think's good :)

Soldato
i was refreshing ticketmaster from 5:45...

it always said currently not available...

argh... the anger and frustration!

i want to hit the keyboard... throw the mouse at the wall and kick the computer to bits, melt everything inside and chuck it out the window... jump out after it and throw all the bits that a left at my face!!

Associate
lemonkettaz said:
i was refreshing ticketmaster from 5:45...

it always said currently not available...

argh... the anger and frustration!

i want to hit the keyboard... throw the mouse at the wall and kick the computer to bits, melt everything inside and chuck it out the window... jump out after it and throw all the bits that a left at my face!!

Have you seen arctic monkeys before mate?

Soldato
bit flippin daft that they sold them before 6pm no wonder I couldnt get any!

Not massively bothered really wouldnt have minded seeing them but wont lose any sleep over it. Seems a bit silly imo that they are playing these pretty small venues they've just sold about 300,000 records in a week and are playing 2-3,000 capacity venues. It should have been an arena tour really though I guess they are gonna screw as many people out of cash as poss and do another tour in the arenas later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom